- A LOGO is a design that is used by an organization for its letterhead, advertising material, and signs as an emblem by which the organization can easily be recognized.
What is Logo?
A LOGO is an emblem or device, graphic mark commonly used by commercial enterprises, organizations and even individuals to aid and promote instant public recognition. A LOGO is a symbol that represents the identity of a company or any other entity.
What are logos made up of?
LOGOs are either purely graphic and utilize symbols or images or are made up of the name of the organization.
There are many corporations, products, brands, services, agencies and other entities using an icon or sign or a symbo or a combination of sign and symbol as a LOGO.
What is important while designing a LOGO?
- · Colour
- · Functionality
- · Design (shape, size, layout)
- · Clarity of message delivered.
- · reproduction cost
What are the general types of LOGOS?
- · Iconic Logo - Some kind of graphical element related to the business field or just an abstract image.
- · LogoType - Logo based only on the company name. A unique font, or unique layout style.